Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mystery Sister: Episode 2.

Two days ago I received a forwarded letter and some photos of my Mystery Sister. She doesn't look a whole lot like me but, there is no denying that she looks like some of my other siblings. She is actually quite pretty and has great teeth which must have come from her mother's side. All this reminds me of when I was a kid and how I really identified with Pat Priest who played Marilyn on The Munsters. For those of you too young to remember, she was this very pretty blond cousin of the Munsters who came to live with them and they felt pity for her because she was so unattractive. That is, she didn't look like a monster/Munster. Even though like most kids, I was fairly horrified by my family, the truth is, I bore no resemblance to Marilyn Munster at all and instead, was frequently compared to Lisa Loring who played Wednesday Addams on The Addams Family. Anyhow, I sent Mystery Sister some pics last night and I wonder if once she sees them, she is going to feel like Marilyn for real now. Pat Priest, Lisa Loring, Wednesday Addams