Thursday, December 13, 2007

Crazybeautiful Marvin

Yesterday, I was doing some research for a Crazybeautiful post and I was listening to some music by the extremely crazybeautiful Marvin Gaye and got sucked into the world of Youtube.
I watched every video clip there was of him. In a state of total beatitude, I went to make a cup of tea. When I returned to to my computer, I noticed my husband, Smart, was playing some music. Upon hearing a few notes I exclaimed, "I'm living in a gift shop!" I cannot bear to download the actual song he was playing and, if you have even the tiniest bit of evil in you it would make your soft, pink ears bleed. But, here for your listening pleasure or pain, is the musical chaos I found myself in.
Can't you just smell the toxic, scented candles? VS. Marvin singing the national anthem:It's enough to make a patriot out of the most dyed-in-the-pentagon-doublespeak cynic. 100% pure Marvin.