Monday, December 3, 2007

Crazybeauty

Crazybeautiful Loolly Littlepaugh
Crazybeauty is when someone is so beautiful that the sight of them makes you want to do crazy things. It's not that they are crazy, just that they overwhelm others with an affectionate response. When I see someone who is crazybeautiful it sometimes makes me want to lick them. Or bite them. Just a little. And run around a lot. In circles. I want to put my cheek next to theirs and whispering, tell them, "You are soooo beautiful" over and over again. Social conventions and occassionally, death (theirs, not mine) sometimes prevents or curtails the action but, the impulse is still there. So, from time to time, I will post a photo of someone (living or not) who I personally find crazybeautiful and I invite others to make their own suggestions.