Monday, March 16, 2009

Out, Damn Spot!

A stay-at-home dog mom and blogger who prefers not to be named says she sometimes has to, "Wash her hands at least twice" after posting a new item to her blog. "It's weird, because I enjoy writing a lot. But, sometimes I feel dirty." When asked to what she attributes this feeling of being unclean, Ms Blogger replied, "Well, it's a side-effect of the combination of speaking the absolute truth coupled with the more-than-occasional fabrication of characters and events all just to amuse her readers. "Blogging is like a bad love song; I know it's wrong but, it feels so right especially when I make people laugh." So would she ever consider giving up the blog? "It's highly unlikely. You see, I get enormous emotional satisfaction of ridiculing total scumbags and more common everyday fools alike. And by the way, I include myself in the latter category."