Monday, March 16, 2009

Karma Kancer

Don Imus who infamously referred to the members of the Rutgers Women's Basketball team as, "Nappy-headed hos" back in 2007 has revealed that he has stage II prostate cancer. One former member of the insulted team had this to say: "I don't wish ill to anyone, not even Don Imus. But, this is a man who has made an extremely lucrative career out of speaking his mind regardless of the consequences to others. Do I think that this is just 'chickens coming home to roost?' Well, yes, I do. He has been opining from that region of his anatomy for some time now and it should be a sobering reminder to all who seek to unfairly disparage others. I won't say anything more about the man and I certainly don't want to cause him any distress but, for anyone wishing to celebrate the news, there's a party at my place tonight."