Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oi!

It rained five days out of seven while I was in Oxford and London last week. As anyone can see I was severely fashion-challenged by the dreary weather. My husband, brave soul that he is, said nary a word about my constant wearing of the hat I call the "tit." "Where's my tit?" I would ask every morning as we set out. Or, "I've found my tit!" or even, " I am so grateful for the tit." I admit that I enjoyed walking around that stuffy country with a nipple on top of my head. PS: The sign over my head in the first photo says, "Buttery." That's from all the clotted cream I was basting myself with. It was taken right outside the Christ Church College dining room. One might expect the food to smell delicious, it being part of the illustrious university but, no, it smelled just like the stinky school lunches I remember from elementary school. Too bad for all the smarty pants!