Thursday, September 25, 2008

F is For So Many Things

F is for Flower. It is also for what the F is up with Blogger's Formatting? Here I spend hours (not really)  carefully composing a post and putting the photos just so and then Blogger software rearranges everything and won't let me design my own blog page the way I want. For example, the captions on the previous photos are all over the place!
F is also for the Frosted Sarah Palin who hates bloggers who don't like her. As you probably know by now, Palin aide Ivy Frye went after conservative Wasilla blogger Sherry Whitstine by calling her up on the phone and demanding that she, "Stop blogging right now!"
If the Alaska Disasta actually makes it  to the White House - mark my words - Alaska will become one giant oil spill of an American Gulag. I'm getting my base layers packed just in case. Fellow bloggers take note.